If you receive a product that is faulty, click here to email us immediately
- Please include in the email a brief description of the fault, a member of our customer service team will contact you shortly afterwards and arrange appropriate action to be taken.
If the item you received is not what you ordered, click here to email us immediately.
- Please include in the email a brief description the incorrect item and a member of our customer service team will contact you shortly afterwards and arrange appropriate action to be taken.
All returned products must be unopened, with any seal intact and unused. They should be in their original packaging and in good condition. Please place the product including the original packaging in a sealed plastic bag ready for collection.
- We need to be advised of the item(s) that are incorrect no later than 5 working days from date of delivery.
- Scope Healthcare* will process a refund when the returned goods have been received in the warehouse.
If you paid by credit card your card will be refunded and you will be emailed a 'credit note' which is simply a reference of the transaction. Please be aware that the refund may take up to 3 working days to show on your statement depending on your card provider. If something is missing from your order, please check first to see if there is another delivery due to you. You can do this by checking the delivery docket.
To return products within 7 days - please repack the product in the original packaging and then place the entire product including the original packaging in a sealed bag. Click here to arrange a return.
- Returned products must be as new, in an unused and resalable condition unless they are faulty, defective or were damaged on receipt of delivery.
- Acceptance of returns requests for items not required after 7 working days is at the discretion of Scope Healthcare
*Scope Healthcare is a trading name of Scope Ophthalmics Ltd